.

TRINE

Posted by Parag Verma Thursday, July 9, 2009

• The three heroes with different abilities and capabilities
• At any time you can switch to one of three characters, the most appropriate in this situation
• invent passage puzzles, based on realistic physics - there is always another way!
• 18 levels, ideal for graphics and Sound
• 12 types of weapons with four levels of improvements, giving 48 combinations of deadly devices


DOWNLOAD LINKS - USE LINK CHECKER TO CHECK LINKS


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJLL04KO
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M80LLS0A
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4DOCTTWF

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/253478349/Trine.RIP.BLUEPLANET.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/253478471/Trine.RIP.BLUEPLANET.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/253476323/Trine.RIP.BLUEPLANET.part3.rar

0 comments

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This site does not store any files on its server.I only index and link to content provided by other sites. These games and other content are uploaded to the respective websites by their User Communities from all over the World and NOT by me. I am not responsible for the accuracy, complain, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate file owners / hosters. Because I don't maintain the files, I cannot fix broken links. If you find a broken link let us know and, if possible, we'll try to find a new link.Please make sure to delete our shared contents within 24 hours and always remember to support Video Games publisher by purchasing their products.

g